Join our email list to receive a $20 GIFT CARD and be the first to hear about events and promotions.
Visit Sunflower Spa
Request A Day Spa Appointment Or Skin Care Consultation
For your convenience, we offer an easy way to request an appointment or consultation from anywhere and at any time! Browse our service offerings, select your favorite staff member, and request your appointment from your computer, smartphone or tablet. Your request will be reviewed by our staff and they will get back to as soon as possible with a confirmation of your appointment. Online requests for same-day appointments are available 2+ hours before the desired appointment time.
Create An Account Or Returning Client Login
First time requesting online?
If it is your first time to schedule online, you will be asked to sign-up to create a new user login and password.
Already a Sunflower Spa client? Select your name
New to the Spa? Create an account
Return guests will be asked to log in with email and password. All online bookings require credit card information at the time of scheduling. Please review our cancellation policy before booking.
How To Request An Appointment Or Consultation Online
- Click on the Request An Appointment or Consultation button to be taken to our scheduling site
- Select the “appointments” tab on the top right-hand navigation bar
- Select the type of service you would like to book and click Add
- Choose the specific staff member for your service or “Any Staff” if you do not have a preferenceAccidentally selected an appointment or a staff member that you don’t want to book, don’t worry. Just click the X in the top right corner of the appointment to delete it.
- You can skip to the next step from here, or repeat these steps for any additional appointments that you want to book on the same day. Make sure to pick appointments in the same order in which you want to schedule them. When you see all of the appointments that you want in the “Your Appointments” section, click Next.
Select Date And Time
- Use the arrows on either the month- or week-view calendar to search for different available dates. You can also click any day in the month calendar to display it in the week-view calendar.
- When you find an available date that looks good, click on it to select it.