Visit Sunflower Spa
Request A Day Spa Appointment Or Skin Care Consultation
Note – appointments are not set until you receive a confirmation from our staff.
Detailed Instructions For Online
Appointment & Consultation Requests
Create An Account Or Returning Client Login
First time requesting online?
If it is your first time to schedule online, you will be asked to sign-up to create a new user login and password.
Already a Sunflower Spa client? Select your name
New to the Spa? Create an account
Return guests will be asked to log in with email and password. All online bookings require credit card information at the time of scheduling. Please review our cancellation policy before booking.
How To Request An Appointment Or Consultation Online
- Click on the Book Online Now button to be taken to our scheduling site
- Select the “appointments” tab on the top right-hand navigation bar
- Select the type of service you would like to book and click Add
- Choose the specific staff member for your service or “Any Staff” if you do not have a preference. If you accidentally selected an appointment or a staff member that you don’t want to book, don’t worry. Just click the X in the top right corner of the appointment to delete it.
- You can skip to the next step from here, or repeat these steps for any additional appointments that you want to book on the same day. Make sure to pick appointments in the same order in which you want to schedule them. When you see all of the appointments that you want in the “Your Appointments” section, click Next.
Select Date And Time
The appointment (or appointments) you chose show up at the top of the screen. Below, you’ll see a calendar month with the current week highlighted in blue. Available days are highlighted in green and display a checkmark. Unavailable days are colored grey with an empty checkbox.
- Use the arrows on either the month- or week-view calendar to search for different available dates. You can also click any day in the month calendar to display it in the week-view calendar.
- When you find an available date that looks good, click on it to select it.
Note – If staff availability does not match with the appointments you chose, or if availability is very limited, you can search for openings with all staff members. Just click the blue link at the top of the week-view calendar to complete the new search. You can also click the “Go back” link to choose different staff and appointment combinations.
Select Your Start Time
When you click a date in the week calendar, the available start times display. If you don’t see any times that will work for you, try clicking another available day.
When you find a good start time on a day that fits your schedule, click to select it.
Review And Submit Request
At the top of your screen, you’ll see the date you chose, and all of the individual appointment details (i.e., the appointment name, staff member, and time). If you need to make any changes, click the “Edit date and time” link.
Enter any notes you wish for the staff member(s) you’re booking with to know. Notes are specific to each appointment.
When you’re satisfied with the way you have set up your appointments, click Book to request your appointment(s).
Note – Your request will be reviewed by our staff and a confirmation provided as soon as possible. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact us at 303-529-6349.
Join our email list to receive a $20 GIFT CARD and be the first to hear about events and promotions.